Another Monday! Another week!
Last week I did Small Goals 2.1 and gave myself a second week with the same set of goals.
Here’s how that turned out.
- An arm workout, or two. I think I did an arm workout once. I’ve been focused on a squat challenge for August.
- No carbs after breakfast. Some days were better than others. All bets were off when Alex and I went to Red Lobster this past weekend and the server set a basket of Cheddar biscuits on the table.
- Set up a blog calendar. Yes! I bought a small planner and it’s working out great!
- Water, Water, Water. I’ve really kicked up my water intake, but there is always room for improvements here.
- Vitamins! I’ll have a post about this later this week.
Today I’ve been struggling a bit with what I want to focus on for the week. I feel like there are a lot of opportunities. I want to start a C25K program again, but running in this humidity makes me feel like I am suffocating so I’d rather wait a few more weeks and pray for less humidity.
Small Goals 3.0:
- Water, again! Hydrate, hydrate, and hydrate again.
- Squats. Keep up with my squat challenge.
- Fruits and veggies. Find ways to incorporate more into every meal or snack.
- Blogging. Get back to writing more real posts with substance instead of just “fluff”.
That’s it. Just four small goals for this week, and I am good with this.