Holy moly! I can not believe tomorrow is the last day of July (or depending when you read this, today is!). What the heck happened to time? Not that I am complaining. It will be another day closer to fall and another day closer to the return of my beloved Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
I felt successful when I made some small goals for my self a few weeks ago. With that, I think I will attempt to make some small goals for myself each with. The focus and accountability are enough to make it worth doing.
With that, here are a few small goals for this week.
- An arm workout, or two. My arms are flabby and shapeless. Yuck!
- No carbs after breakfast. This one comes recommended by my doctor.
- Set up a blog calendar. I have lots of ideas, but need to organize them and plan.
- Water, Water, Water. Water is my primary beverage, I just need to drink more of it.
- Vitamins! I need to get back in the habit of taking my daily supplements.
There ya have it! I am totally open to any ideas or recommendations about arm workouts, blog calendars, vitamins, and everything in between.