… To start rebuilding my healthy body and mind.
In a previous post I mentioned needing smaller goals to help achieve my bigger ones. Well, this week I am finally breaking things down and focusing on micro changes in my daily/weekly life.
- Walk 5 total miles this week. – Not running, just walking. Focus on simple movements.
- No soda. – I’ve become too generous with my soda allotments. Time to cut back.
- Eat a salad. – Seems silly, but the truth is that I need more green in my life.
- Fill out at least 1 job application. – Persistence pays off. Onward and upward.
- Blog at least 3 times. – Blogging helps keep me focused and honest with myself.
So that’s it! Simple. Cut and dry.