Participating in one last Friend Making Monday of 2012 is a nice transition between my Work-shopping 2012 post and my 2013 post that will come tomorrow.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share one thing that you plan to do for yourself in 2013. Go to bed earlier.
2. Share a good habit that you will continue doing into the new year. Volunteering. Actually I plan to do a lot more of that in 2013.
3. Do you make new year’s make resolutions? If so, do you typically stick to them? I’ve been pretty horrible with new year’s resolutions. Ok, maybe not horrible but I tend to “forget” about them soon after ringing in the new year. This year I am taking a different approach. Check back tomorrow!
4. Do you have any health goals for the new year? Curb my sugar addiction. Participate in the Whole30 again.
5. Share one thing that you plan to do in January. Run the Family Fun 5k at Walt Disney World during Marathon weekend and cheer on my cousin – she is running her first full marathon!
6. Do you have any travel plans for the coming year? If so, where are you most excited to go? No exact travel plans but there has been talk of a girls weekend (week?) in Washington DC. I’d like to make it back up to Tallahassee for a FSU football game. A visit back to Minnesota would be sweet, and depending how things work out a trip Healthy Living Summit. All the while my true hearts desire (and most realistic) is to go visit my family in Italy and Alex really wants to go on a cruise for our two-year anniversary.
7. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? Alex and I are hitting the road shortly after I hit publish on this post (7 am). We are driving to Orlando to pick up my niece and nephew for a day at Disney Quest. It’s part of their Christmas present, which I will share details on later this week. Let’s just say I started a new tradition.
8. What are your resolutions for 2013? See #3. Check back tomorrow!
9. What are you looking forward to most over the next 12 months? Alex finishing his internship at Walt Disney World, me moving to be with him, and finally starting our life together.
10. Share something unique that you hope to do in 2013. Unique? Something unique to me would be getting engaged. We’ve talked about it a lot and I suspect it could happen this upcoming year. And I really want to establish a home with Alex. I dream of having our own space, all decorated, and the two of us making dinners together.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go back and link up in the comments section, and say hi to someone new!