Happy Monday Morning!!! 🙂
Before I get to Friend Making Monday…
Tonight I am going to see Boys II Men in concert at EPCOT! The teenager, and 90’s music fanatic, inside of me is melting. I don’t know what to wear!
Happy Monday indeed.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Inside Your Home
1. Do you live in an apartment/condo, townhouse or house? House – with my momma for several different reasons.
2. What is your home’s coolest feature? The big @$$ pool in the back yard!
3. Do you enjoy DIY projects? If so, what are you working on now? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE DIY projects. Currently I am looking for a way to display my race medals, bibs, and other fun trinkets.
4. When using the dishwasher do you use powder detergent or liquid? Liquid, but most of the time I wash the dishes by hand. I like doing that.
5. Do you have a TV in your bedroom? No TV in my bedroom and I plan to keep it that way. I grew up without one in there and I like the quietness that comes with an electronics free zone.
6. Is your range gas or electric? Electric. Although I love the old gas stoves that my family in Italy has.
7. How often do you sweep/mop/vacuum? I have a Golden Retriever and my mom has a German Shepherd, so we do the floors on a very regular basis.
8. What is your favorite place to shop for home furniture and accents? Target (cheers for an employee discount) and Ikea. I could easily go broke.
9. Do you decorate for holidays? I do. And my mom like decorating for the holidays too. It’s fun to make new wreaths for the front door and things.
10. If you could have HGTV come in and redo one room in your home which room would you choose? The kitchen. It needs some major upgrading and I’d like more space in there too.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go link up!