Hello friends – old and new!
I’ve had the first day off fall highlighted on my calendar since the new year. So when this past Saturday (September 22nd – Autumnal Equinox) finally arrived I was stoked. I just wish Florida would get with the program. How am I supposed to celebrate when it’s 91 degrees out?
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year? Pumpkin Spice lattes at Starbucks and all the other pumpkin/fall related food items at the grocery store. Football is back and baseball is in the post season! Oh — Saturday morning trips to the Farmers Market. Also, the thought that it might actually get cool enough to put on a sweater instead of a tank top is pretty exciting too.
2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over? I haven’t done much swimming or beach going this year. However, I am not worried about it getting too cold anytime soon.
3. When did you last go on a hay ride? Oh man! It’s been 4, maybe 5 years, and I wouldn’t consider it a hay ride really. This disappoints me.
4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish? Pumpkin Cheesecake!
5. Do you decorate your home for fall? I have some pumpkins but I don’t go out of my way. I think that would be different if I lived somewhere that actually felt like fall instead of a sauna.
6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they? I like to dust of my roller blades when it finally gets cooler. In the fall I feel more inspired to blog too. In the last week I’ve dedicated a lot of time to making over the blog. Eventually it will be exactly what I want, but baby steps is ok for now.
7. Apple cider or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate.
8. Are you a fan of football? If so, who is your team? LOVE FOOTBALL!
Florida State University. Go Noles! >>—;;—>>
The JETS are my pro team, but since I am partial to Christian Ponder (FSU alumni) I also find my self cheering for him and the Vikings.
9. Share a fond Fall memory. My church puts on a “Fall Fair” every where in November. Food, rides, and tons of fun. My youth group used to turn the woods in the back of our property in to “haunted” woods. We’d go all out to make a maze, build props, and scare the heck out of people!
10. It’s not Fall until…Starbucks starts selling their seasonal pumpkin spice latte. AND it gets below 85 degrees around these parts.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to go link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!