Well, I am up early on a Monday (6:55 is early to me, especially when I don’t have to be in class until 9:25 today). It’s a quite time in my house, so I thought I’d try something new: grab my laptop and blog from the comforts of my bed. I’d probably be a more active blogger if I did this more often!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Have you ever met anyone through your blog that led to an in-person friendship/relationship? YES! I’ve met many awesome Minnesota bloggers. For a long time I LOVED reading Lindsay when she still blogged at Prior Fat Girl (Now Lindsay blogs on her own and about her wedding!!). One day we became Best Blogging Buddies and I flew up to meet her and attend on of Jen’s (a Prior Fat Girl) conferences/ get-together’s. It was there that I met Kris, Elle, Ann, Amy, Sarah, Liz, Meredith and many others! And this fall I get to meet Lynsey when she comes down to Florida to vacation at Walt Disney World!
2. Most bloggers have a specific niche. What would you discuss if it didn’t seem inappropriate on your blog? I’d talk more about my relationship with my mom, how we just found out she has breast cancer, and more about my relationship with Alex and his family. It’s not that it’s inappropriate, or I can’t talk about it – it’s more of a respect thing, I suppose.
3. If you could meet three bloggers, who would they be? Of course I would want to meet Kenlie, but also Julie at Peanut Butter Fingers, and The Hungry Runner Girl (and her cute baby!) would top my list.
4. If you had to choose between Facebook or Twitter which one would you choose? Probably Facebook because I just don’t use Twitter like I used to. Tough choice, for sure.
5. Do you vlog (video blog?) It didn’t work out so well the last time I tried (uploading issues) but I would not be against trying again.
6. How many blogs do you read on an average day? It varies on my work and school schedule. A lot of times I read through blogs before I even start my day and then glance in free time the rest of the day. Which explains why I am horrible at commenting these days.
8. If you gave your blog a new name what would it be? I changed it about a year and a half ago from Sabrina Is On The Move to Coffee With Sabrina. I can’t think of changing my name again, I kinda like it and it’s rather fitting.
9. Have you ever attended a blog conference like Fitbloggin? If not, would you? I would love to attend FitBloggin. I was supposed to go this year but it’s the weekend before my race, which amounted in too much travel, money, and time off work. It’s on the calendar for next year!
10. In the past I have asked why you blog. Now I want to know why you read blogs? What do you take from it? Inspiration. I read all sorts of blogs, not just from one niche. Above all I take about new ideas, or I come up with a twist on something that works for me. Blogs are what you make of them. There is a wealth of information out there if you are willing to take the time to read what others have to say.
Now it’s your turn to fill out this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go link up in the comments! Happy Monday!