I like reading updates from the lives of my favorite bloggers, especially the ones that aren’t an everyday blogger. Today I am going to give you one of those updates. You are welcome!
– Today I weighed in at exactly 214.0. Back in May I weight in at 215. These numbers seem to stick with me!
– Lately my runs have been short, very short. And only two to three times a week. I’ve had a tight, pinching like pain in my left heel for over a month or so. This is completely different and unrelated to the stress fracture I had last summer.
– A close family friend is a physicians assistant and also an avid runner. I mentioned my heel pain to her and she had a few ideas to help alleviate my pains until I can get to a Dr. for look. In conversation we also talked about my weight and maintenance. After several questions, including some personal ones about my monthly cycle, she thinks I could have thyroid issues.
– Since I switched jobs earlier this year, I am temporarily without health insurance. So it’s not very affordable for me to go have my foot check out or get the proper tests done at a check up for any of the aforementioned issues and concerns.
– I am an awesome investigator and researcher on Google. So I did the only logical thing: did my research then diagnosed myself with Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid). Alex suggested I calm down and get off Google until my new health insurance kicks in. Honestly, I’ve never been a fan of Dr’s offices but I can’t wait to have real answers.
– School just started back up for the fall. I am taking one class. A math class. Algebra. It will be the death of me. I don’t comprehend math, at all. Oh, the teacher is Russian so that doesn’t help non. Cue panic attack and tears.
– You might remember that Alex and I celebrated our One Year Anniversary back in July. A few weeks after our anniversary he surprised me with dinner at this AMAZING restaurant, Luma on Park in Winter Park, Fl. Luma’s menu is always changing depending what is in season. They work with many local farmers, and some nationally, to get all of the food they serve. Everything is fresh, daily. It was one of the tastiest meals I have ever had. And my date was awesome too!
– I’ve been thinking about my lack of healthiness this summer and how I want to refocus things for the rest of the year. I think I’ve got an idea, but that is coming in the next post!