I have been curious about the Birchbox for a while now. Every time I saw a blogger post about her most recent box of goodies I grew a little more intrigued. Finally, my curiosity got the best of me and I subscribed to start receiving my own little box of fun.
My first Birchbox arrived in the mail a few weeks later, and I was not disappointed!
What did I receive?
- Dr. Jart +: described as a four in one moisturizer, serum, sunscreen, and skin tint.
- Stila: Sparkle waterproof liquid eyeliner.
- Color Club: Nail polish in “Disco Nap”. Just in time for summer this polish looks glam day or night.
- Kerastase: Samples of shampoo, conditioner, and a lightweight hair serum.
- XOXO Notecard: Because nothing beats a hand written card to friend.
This box was inspired by the show Gossip Girl on the CW network. I have never indulged in the show, but I can’t wait to indulge in my new samples!
Bring on June!