If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at Kenlie’s blog: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.
Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Q & A
1. What’s the most obnoxious word/phrase you use on a regular basis? I tend to say “whatever” a lot. Especially when making decisions. Or the word “Woot”.
2. What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? It wasn’t a bumper sticker, but one of those family stickers. You know, with the mom, dad, kids, and pets. It said “The Ass Family” : Wise Ass, Smart Ass, Lazy Ass… I thought it was clever.
3. Share one pet peeve that causes you more grief than it should. Oh, I know! I get grossed out when I can hear the person next to me chewing or swallowing. I get really upset and then it makes me want to be sick. I suppose I am a little over dramatic about it though.
4. What are your thoughts on re-gifting presents? My mom does it, for sure. I try not to re-gift. I’d rather donate it to some group or cause that can use it. I don’t know, it depends on the situation.
5. What was your biggest accomplishment this week? Finished the spring semester with a 4.0! WOOT!
6. What’s the title of the last movie you watched? Last night Alex and I rented Ides of March.
7. If you could only choose one, would you rather have a full-time cleaning person or a full-time chef? Cleaning person, for sure! Alex and I are both really good cooks. (And Alex is going to school to be a chef!!)
8. Do you enjoy shopping for clothes, or do you dread it? I loved it at one time, and I am sure I will love it again once I start losing weight again.
9. What’s your favorite sport to play/watch? I am such a tomboy. I love to play kickball, soccer and volleyball. Paintball too, if you consider that a sport. To watch I like it all but hockey, baseball, and football top the list.
10. If you could have coffee with anyone today who would you choose? Edgar Allen Poe!
Friend Making Monday is my favorite way to get to know (and find) some really awesome bloggers. It’s also gives my brain a chance to get going on Monday’s when it’s still stuck on weekend time.
Happy Monday, everyone! 😀