What a crazy time we live in that this year is already over. I know everyone is saying it, but yeah, IT’S ALMOST OVER!
2011 was a strange year. Not quite what I had expected it to be.
Just to look back on 2011 as I bid it farewell.
– I went to Minnesota, for the first time in January and made some amazing friends!
– In March I started a Lenten Observance that gave me some insight on being vegetarian.
– I bought a pair of rollerblades and rediscovered my love for skating! Two sweat sessions in one day!
– Despite a few injury set backs, I traveled back to Minnesota in May to run a 5k with my friends.
– I spent some time thinking about the bigger picture and my “ultimate” goals.
– For several months things weren’t all rainbows and lollipops. I took a blogging break in July that lasted through August and September.
– In October I came back strong.
– Each day in November I found something to Be Thankful for!
– I shared a few fun recipes!
– And finally, I wrote a letter to my 2012 self!
The only thing left to do is review my 2011 goals, set new ones for 2012, then move forward and keep fighting!
**Side note: Going back to do this post I realized how messed up my formatting was before switching to WordPress and started using Windows Live Writer to publish my posts. I’ve come a long ways!