So I vanished for a few days and I can’t even comprehend that it’s already the middle of December! Time is flying faster than a space shuttle on reentry, or so it seems.
- I’ve worked about 70 hours in 8 days.
- My mom dislocated two fingers in her right hand.
- I went on a “Did You Know?” adventure.
- My family had an early Christmas on Saturday/Sunday.
- I did some experimentalhealthy holiday baking.
- Alex and I are looking at different colleges and cities to find what will make us both happy.
- I wrapped up the finishing touches for an exciting project I hope to tell you about real soon!
Recaps, pictures and recipes are coming soon but right now I am going to crawl into bed and catch up on some sleep! Tuesday is an off day, so I am hoping for at least 8 hours of sleep!