- I am down to 198.4! A loss of 4.2 pounds! Moving in the right direction again! YAHOO!
- I am now in love with Google calendar and Mint.com! CHECK IT!
- Something unexpected happened at work the other day. Did you read about it?
- It’s NOT getting cold here in Florida. Yesterday I woke up to temps in the 50’s. By the afternoon it was soaring into the 70’s. This weekend we will reach the low 80’s again! C’MON MAN!
- Lately I haven’t been straightening my hair but letting the “natural” wave do it’s thing.
- I’ve really turned a corner with my blogging and personal writing. I want to get better and be better. So I am thinking about changing my degree path, again. More on this adventure later.
- I never thought that cleaning out my email inbox’s could be so freeing.
- I went “window shopping” at Best Buy yesterday for MacBook’s. It was dangerous.
- Holidays are in full swing which means retailers are open earlier and close later. This doesn’t impress me much.
- I am officially saving for a trip to Italy in June of 2012 with my brothers. It’s been six years since I have been “home” to see my family. More on this adventure later too.
- I have been pretty bad about cleaning up my room and putting laundry away. I don’t know this messy person that I have become!
- I am so excited for the new year to come. Not because it can be a fresh start, but because I am really truly looking forward to what the future holds.
- I am working on a vulnerable post about love, relationships and being overweight.
- And as promised I have a series of smoothie recipes to post over the upcoming week.
- I am pretty sure Alex and I are going to participate in the 12 Dates of Christmas. Michelle posted about it yesterday. Even Oprah talked it up a few years ago too!
- One last thing, I need good book suggestions. What do ya’ll got for me?!