I am back in the swing of things this Monday morning. I apologize in advanced if I flood your readers with blogs today.
First up! Friend Making Monday from Kenlie at All The Weigh.
- Do you like to shop? OH Yes!
- Have you started shopping for Christmas gifts yet? I’ve started shopping but nothing is really finished yet.
- Did you shop on Black Friday? I worked from 11:30pm Thanksgiving night until 9:30am Black Friday morning. I picked up a few movies on sale, but I did most of my shopping on Saturday & Sunday.
- List a few of your favorite stores. Macy’s, Target, Old Navy, and Barnes and Nobles
- What is the last thing you purchased for yourself (food and drinks excluded?) Some blankets that were on sale. I bought one for me, and three to give as gifts.
- Do you prefer to shop in-store or online? I prefer instant gratification so in-store is my first choice. <<—- SAME!
- If you could purchase one thing that you don’t need at all for yourself today, what would it be? That I don’t need? Hmmm…. I already have a laptop, but I want either a mini laptop (netbook) just to take to school or a MacBook Pro because I want one so bad I can taste it.
- Does your significant other shop with you? Do they love it/hate it? My guy is really easy going about shopping, he even suggests we take a trip to the outlets. He tends to cut me off or reel me in when my spending get out of control.
- Do you shop at thrift stores? Honestly, I haven’t been in a thrift store in YEARS.
- When you’re holiday shopping, do you make lists? I love lists. I have a general list in my head of what to get everyone. But I will make a Christmas shopping list too so I don’t forget anyone or anything. Right now I have a grocery list, a blog writing list, and a to-do list – on the to-do list is “Make a shopping gift list”.
Copy and paste, have some fun, and then get on over to Kenlie’s blog to link up!