Life in my lane is still not back to the usual Rainbows and Lollipops. But sometimes you can find a pot of gold without a rainbow.
I wanted to check in and tell you all what’s been happening.
- Mom and I are still having our issues and it’s very frustrating.
- There is a guy in my life. He’s been like a pot of gold despite the lack of rainbows.
- Even on the worst days he helps me find my happiness from within.
(Shh — don’t tell him I said that and I’ll talk more about him in another post! 😉 )
- I went to watch one of my oldest childhood friends get married. It was fun getting dolled up for a night and dancing the night away.
- I had forgot what it was like to dance the stress away. There is something about doing the Electric Slide with old friends that makes everything better.
- Over the last few weeks the guy and I have gone to see a lot of movies.
We’ve seen Transformers, Harry Potter, Friends with Benefits, and Horrible Bosses. I forgot how relaxing it can be to sink into a movie chair and forget about the world on the outside.
- I also forgot how amazing it feels to run in order to burn off stress and tension.
(More on this a later)
- In the last few weeks I have lost about 4 pounds. Sure, it could be stress related, but I am making much smarter food choices too.
- And last, just by writing this quick post I have remember how therapeutic it is for me when I blog. No matter what’s going on in the world around me, I can always find time to write. It would do me some good.
I’ve missed reading your blogs and tweets. Tell me how your life has been! 🙂