- Sorry I haven’t blogged in a week. I have been trying to keep up with your blogs though.
- I am also sorry I haven’t been commenting or supporting you on your blog.
- I officially finished training for my new job and working on the floor this past Saturday.
- So far, so good! I am excited about the potential.
- It’s been two years since I worked a job that had me on my feet all day. Can I say OUCH?!?
- The importance of being active is hitting me like a ton of bricks.
- Would my feet hurt so much if I didn’t let me health go over the last 2 years?
- I’ve learned: Dedicating 15 minutes at a time to my health/wellness goals is IMPORTANT!
- This week my weight is holding at 197 pounds. Every.single.day.
- I am still counting calories. And I brought my total back down to 1400-1500 per day.
- I wonder if being on my feet all day, and being so sore is causing me to retain water?
- My brother thinks my muscles are swollen, so my weight is not 100% accurate. Possibly?
- I still haven’t figured out how to balance my healthiness. It’s still a struggle.
- I haven’t ran in 2 weeks. I haven’t gone rollerblading in 4 days.
- I am starting to worry that I will not be ready for the #priorfatpack 5K on Memorial Day.
- I ate meat last Saturday night. It was a honest slip. I will explain in a separate blog.
- I am still soda free! 42 days!! And I am working on boosting my water in take back up.
I am disconnecting from here to do some major cleaning. Tomorrow I have to drive to Tampa to pick up my mom’s friend, and bring her back to the east side of the state. Friday I have a friends birthday to celebrate. Saturday I am back to work and Sunday is Easter, so I get to spend the day with my family!
That’s all I have for you today.
What are your plans for the Easter weekend? Anyone getting a cute Easter outfit?