- Use food journal every day. – YES YES YES! Wooo!
- 1 mile for every day. 31 miles. In addition to other workouts. – I missed 6 days.
- Finish the Harry Potter Series. I have the last 4 books to read. – Nope. Fail.
- Continue the job hunt. – Yes. Several times a week. Still nothing.
- Save 10% from checking to savings every week. – Yes! Savings is growing!
- Keep working on my organization and time management. – A work in progress!
- Track everything related to my healthiness journey.
- Lose 7 pounds this month. Odd number, but that’s what I want!
- Two new vegetarian recipes a week.
- Make decisions about school.
Here is a look of the weather and damage via pictures!
I adapted my Quesadilla from Hungry Girl’s SW BBQ Chicken Quesadilla.
Her recipe totals 299 calories. Mine came to 315. I was pleased. You can use the link above to see the exact recipe or you can find it in the new Hungry Girl’s new book!
Speaking of Hungry Girl, have you entered in my giveaway for the new Hungry Girl 300 Under 300 book? Click HERE to go to my giveaway post and check out the details! Since I only have about 20 entries, your chances to win are pretty good!
If you would like an additional entry into the drawing your can:
- Tweet about it and leave another comment saying you did so (with you Twitter name, if I don’t already have it).
AND / OR
- Link my giveaway on your blog and let me know where to find it.
You can do one, or both, and each will count as an addition entry. The comments must be left on the GIVEAWAY post! Also, don’t forget to leave them as separate comments, so you get the extra entry!