Wow! Where have I been? Hm. Let’s recap!
- Last Thursday was the last time I wrote a blog.
- Friday I drove across the state to pick up my mom’s friend and drove her back on Saturday morning.
- Saturday afternoon my niece and nephew arrived for a weekend of fun! Dinner was followed by a fun trip to Barnes and Nobles.
- Sunday morning we had breakfast and went to a local creek and nature preserve for a self guided nature walk. We spent a low key afternoon at home before heading out to see Gnomeo and Juliet!
- Monday I met my sister in law to drop the kiddos off with their mom. Then I stopped for some fro-yo before heading home. No fro-yo for the kids since my nephew just found out his is lactose intolerant. Talk about bummer! We love our ice cream in this family!
- Tuesday morning I took mom’s friend to her post surgical doctors appointment. Then she left with a colleague to drive back to the other side of the state, where she works and rents a home. She owns a house here, where my parents and I live, so I basically moved in. She has 3 Standard Poodles I need to care for while she continues her recovery.
- Tuesday evening I went grocery shopping to stock her house with all the foods I eat. I got all the makings for salad, some fresh fruits, lunch meat, veggie wraps, yogurt, and some chicken breasts.
- I have been so busy and active there has been no time for bad eating or snacking. YAY!
- The problem was AFTER I left the grocery store. I made the choice to go to McDonald’s for dinner. **WHOM WHOM WHOM** Epic Failure! Yes, I went there. I have not had fast food, other than Chick Fil-a, in YEARS! All night I felt so gross. I drank so much water and regretted every.single.bite.
- Today I am going shopping for a black shirt, and maybe a new pair of jeans, for Family Pictures this Saturday. I must also hit the post office so I can mail presents to my friends, Lindsay and Sarah! (Sorry ladies, I didn’t make the post office yesterday!) Then I am coming home and getting in a workout. Boy do I need it!
I promise I was keeping up with your blogs over the last week, even if I haven’t been visible with comments. Tonight, I will do a post of pictures from the weekend, 365 photo project, AND my before pictures for the start of the shred.
Happy Hump Day!! The weekend is almost here!!