Hello again! Seems like I am here less and less, but I will try to do a better job of that this month! Wow! This month, as in February! Crazy!
To for me to review my goals from January and set new ones for February.
- Participate fully in Sly’s Challenge! – No. Just didn’t happen.
- Participate in the PFG Challenge! – I didn’t email my results, but I did it!
- Read 3 books, fully. – I read 2 and three quarters, all Harry Potter. So close!
- Build a snow family! 😉 – The snow was not good for snow families when I was in Minnesota, but I will try again before the year is up!
- Try something new. – I went to Minnesota! I tried Caribou coffee! I flew on a new airline! And I ate at lots of new restaurants.
- Find a job.
- Make schedule for running.
- Eat more vegetables.
- Cook more (new) healthy recipes.
- Be a better blogger – posts, pictures, comments.
- Read more & Buy my Nook Color that I got gift cards for at Christmas.
With that I have updated my Goals tab. This month I also completed one of the items on my Bucket List! I went to the Twin Cities; which if you don’t remember you can see the recap HERE!
Yesterday I took myself on a little shopping trip. Since I am on on the prowl for a new job I thought I should get some new job hunting clothes and accessories. You will see one of the outfits in a moment, but first my new prized possession. I splurged and used some Christmas money that had a late arrival (it came from Italy) to buy my first Coach bag.
|My very first Coach! Eek!|
Shall we do a little 365 Day Photo catch up?
Sorry, there are a lot of pictures of me!
|1.25.11 – Had a talk with myself.|
|1.26.11 – It was a good eating day!|
|1.27.11 – Finished Harry Potter 1 & 2 !!|
|1.28.11 – Heading out for a birthday.|
|1.29.11 – Just me, in the kitchen.|
|1.30.11 – Time for church!|
|1.31.11 – Good Bye January|
|2.1.11 – New work outfit!|
Question: Do you set goals every month? What are your goals for February?