Hi! It’s been a few days since my last post. I was a mix of not having anything significant to write about and the craziness that took over my life. So I am just going to do a little catching up now!
- On Saturday my family was supposed to take family pictures. Thursday and Friday I was super stressed out about what to wear (black shirt and jeans) and was feeling very self conscious about how I looked.
- On Friday my mom got the 24 stomach flu that has been going around down here. Pictures canceled and rescheduled for February 26th. That’s 7 weeks for me to feel better about my self for pictures.
- Sunday night, I got the stomach flu! It was the worse 24 hours in my lifetime. Funny how being sick also kills your appetite for several days!
- For Christmas I received a 25oz water bottle. Everyday since then I drink at least 75oz of water per day, if not more! That everyday streak came to a halt when I got sick Sunday. But it shall resume today!
- Workouts. Hm. I did 3 – 30 minute workouts last week. Plus I played a game of soccer on Friday. Haven’t worked out since then because of the stomach flu that plagued me!
- Tomorrow’s Wednesday Weigh In probably won’t happen. My scale is broke. It’s very broke because it tells me I either weigh 170 or 2000 something. Um No!
- Today is Tuesday!! Which means it is almost Thursday!! Yahoo! Almost time to go to Minnesota. I sure hope Lindsay is ready for me! 😉
- Thursday is my travel day. I am not a light packer, so my luggage WILL total 50 pounds. And I have to believe that lugging all that weight around airports and snow covered streets is a workout! Plus, I will be doing so in 9 degree weather!
- I am going to my first every Personal Trainer session on Friday with Lindsay! She oh so graciously allowed me to join in her session and now I am a little scared about what she has gotten me into! I will be sure to let you know how it goes!
- Yesterday I tried making a video blog for you! But it was an epic failure! Sorry!
- One of my oldest and dearest friends is very ill. He is currently in the ICU. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!
- I just noticed I got tagged for an award by Katie, so I will be back with that a little later!
- Catching up on my 365 day photo project!
|1.6.11 – Sunset from my backyard!|
|1.7.11 – Going to sub at school for my sick mom.|
|1.8.11 – No explanation needed.|
|1.9.11 – New favorite breakfast fruit.|
|1.10.11 – Sleeping is the best medicine.|