- Log 30 miles – Running or walking – This did not happen.
- Make a NEW Training Plan and STICK to it!! – Neither did this, despite good intentions.
- Try not to gain more weight. Really, I want to get back to 187. – The scale only went up!
- Drink 64 ounces of water PER DAY! – Hey! I did that! Except maybe yesterday…
- Use MFP and DailyMile to their full potential! – I got a lot better!
- Read and finish 3 books – Done: Happy Ever After, The Shack, and In The Woods
- Paint and hang pictures! – Done. See HERE!
- Buy plane ticket to Minnesota to see my BBF Lindsay. – CHECK!
- And finally, try not to spend too much Christmas shopping! – Yep! Under $300 total!
And moving forward….
- Participate fully in Sly’s Challenge!
- Participate in the PFG Challenge!
- Read 3 books, fully.
- Build a snow family! 😉
- Try something new.
And finally, my 11 Goals for 2011: Funny how that worked out!
- Commit to school and being the student I know I can be.
- Become well read in a variety of booksthat are normally out of my comfort zone. Read at least 40 books this year.
- Be healthier: Food and Exercise.
- Learn to run and commit myself to the training. Maybe run a race or two!
- Enjoy my days a single woman. Live life to the fullest! Carpe Diem!
- Get more organized. Take more notes, plan better, follow through and don’t procrastinate!
- Save money!
- Get out of this town and explore the world! Move!
- Take a writing and photography class.
- 365 day photo project. Take a picture everyday.
- Get serious with my Italian. Practice with my mom.
I hope you all had a wonderful and safe New Years Eve/Day. May 2011 bring us all a lot of happiness and health! I look forward to having you all along or the ride!
Question: What is your favorite memory of 2010?