- 2011 is just hours away! I am not ready! Well, I am but I am not! I feel like I have so much to do, and my deadline is fast approaching! Mentally I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that another year has come and gone! WHOA! Last night I did some more reflecting, organizing and writing to tie up loose ends, sort of.
Let’s all start the new year with a vengeance, shall we?
Promise to support one another and keep each other motivated, yeah?
Here’s to making 2011 better than 2010! CHEERS!
- I am in the midst of packing to go spend a long weekend at my brother’s house with my sister in law, niece and nephew. We are HUGE Florida State fan’s and FSU happens to be playing their bowl game tomorrow night, New Years Eve! My brother is throwing a combined football and new years gathering at his house! So I will be leaving shortly, making the drive, meeting them for lunch and starting the long weekend by going to see Yogi Bear!!! The kids and I are SUPER EXCITED about Yogi!
|Oldie but goodie of the kids!|
|And of me too!|
- Two weeks from today I will leave my little Florida town and fly north to the Twin Cities!! And I can not wait!! I am beyond grateful that Lindsay is opening her home up to me! It’s like we have known each other forever! Lindsay, I hope you’re ready for me!
|See the snow? I am extra pumped about that!|
- Michelle, The Running Diva, is hosting a New Years Giveaway! Follow this link to enter, then go check out the rest of her blog! You must enter for a chance to win, but don’t get too many entries! 😉
- If I had a Twitter account to coincide with the blog, would you follow?
- Are you ready for the new year?
- Any special plans for the night/day/weekend?
- How about your resolutions? Let’s here ’em!!
If you want to read or re-read my 2010 reflection post, you can do so HERE or visit my Goals tab at the top of the page!