- Losing weight was easy!
- Running was easier! Hopefully when I lose weight!
- I had a running or workout buddy!
- I could focus and finish school!
- That chocolate was calorie free!
- I could see my family in Italy more often!
- I lived in a more exciting city! I am so bored here!
- Whole Foods wasn’t an hour away!
- All major sports teams were not 2+ hours away!
- I lived somewhere with all 4 season, yes, even the blizzards!
- That Ikea wasn’t so far away either! I love decorating with their stuff!
- I could sleep in on a regular basis!
- I was never in that car accident on Aug 25th, 2008.
- I had a full time, steady, reliable job.
- We didn’t have to worry about unemployment or our futures.
- That we could live in a world where war doesn’t exist.
- I had a new car, darn it!
- For a FSU victory on Friday night! They play South Carolina in the Chick-Fil-a bowl!
- That more people read what I write and ramble about.
- That we all have an amazing new years! Not just this weekend, but an amazing 2011! That we all find a way to push ourselves and achieve our “Resolutions” of sorts.
- I wish today was Wednesday, January 12th, my mom’s birthday! The next day I fly to Minnesota to meet my amazing and beautiful friend, Lindsay!
Question: What do you wish? No matter how big, small, serious, or silly!