Okay, so I got a handful of questions through the blog, email and MFP. So here you go!
- What is your ultimate fitness goal? I would like to run a marathon someday! That would be very cool and rewarding. But ULTIMATELY I want to be the athlete and dancer I used to be. I talked about it in This Post!
- What is your favorite book that you can read over and over without getting tired of it? I can breeze through books really quick and I love to read! But I get bored rather easy and my attention span is short so I generally don’t read a book more than once. The only exception to reading a book more than once is if it has been a long time and an interest strikes me to read it again or if it is something complex with a lot of info. But once I buy the book 95% of the time I will keep it on my shelf forever! It’s like a trophy for me to always see. I am a little apprehensive about my sudden want for an e-reader. I won’t be able to display my trophies anymore. Okay– I went way beyond the question!
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure? I am watching it right now, General Hospital! I should totally be doing something else productive, but I love it too much. It’s a week day addiction!
- What about your personal life? You don’t talk much about one. HaHa. I don’t have one outside of my few near and dear friends. I have always been “one of the guys” so I have guy friends but none of which are romantic. And I am okay with that. I have way to much to fix and deal with in my own life before committing myself to a relationship. If the right man comes along, then I will take it one step at a time. I am not living my life on any sort of time line.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? Hm. I think I answered this question my senior year of high school before burying our time capsule. Well, in 5 years I expect to be happy. I want to be done with my Bachelors and working on my Masters! It’s taken me long enough already! I want to be living some where new and exciting that will never bore me. I want to be holding a job that pushes me in every aspect and allows me to use my creative side to the fullest! I want to be successfully living a “maintenance” lifestyle for my weight loss. In 10 years… Well, all I can say is I want to be happy.
Any other questions, just drop me a line and let me know!!