Hey all! So, last week, after writing my reflections post I meant to sit down and review my progress on my goals for this month. But that didn’t quite happen on time and now we are a wee bit more than half way through the month! Better late than never right?
Before I get to that, I need to confess that I was a bad blogger this weekend! I went on a few different adventures and didn’t take a single picture. Actually, I don’t think I brought my camera along for all of them either!
- Log 30 miles – Running or walking – If you count shopping as walking, great! But I have no idea how many miles.
- Make a NEW Training Schedule by December 4th and STICK to it!! – Did I put that here as a joke?
- Drink 64 ounces of water PER DAY! – I am doing really well with this actually!! I have a new water bottle to help me and Crystal Light!
- Use MFP and DailyMile to their full potential! – I have stopped using both for the moment until I get my head in the right spot.
- Read and finish 3 books – This was easy! I am done with two, just trying to decide between reading one more non series book or finally starting Harry Potter.
- Paint and hang pictures! – This is actually in the process of happening now! I want it done before everyone comes from Christmas!
- Buy plane ticket to Minnesota to see my BBF Lindsay – DONE! And I am so excited!
- Try not to spend too much Christmas shopping! – I have done really well with not spending too much. I am very pleased with myself.
- Let’s try the not gain weight thing again(187) – That was a joke too right? Seriously I can’t stop gaining weight. I was a little over a pound a way from 187 at last weeks weigh in. This morning, when I sneaked a peek at the scale, I was up 2 pounds! *GASP!* Not even kidding here when I say I wanted to quit. I looked down, saw that wretched number (even though tomorrow is official weigh in day) and thought to myself “A 10 pound loss is good enough! I will just maintain this weight forever.” I am such a horrible accountability partner if I can’t even keep myself going in the right direction! This is horribly frustrating, I am tired of failing and I just want a new start! There, I said it– whine whine whine! This too shall pass and I can start anew!
Stay tuned… this week shall not have any more rants. I don’t think I will do a Weigh In tomorrow, but I haven’t decided yet. I will take you for a photographic peek inside my bedroom (Don’t be pervs!) when it’s all redecorated. Also, I think I may even write a Christmas inspired blog or two!