Let’s get right to the point, shall we?
The chart was getting long, so I cut out some of the in between weeks.
Seeing these weigh in results is a good way to recap on my November goals.
- Log 30 miles – Well, my DailyMile widget says 17 miles. I probably have more, but didn’t log them, so they don’t count.
- Finish 3 books. – I finished 2. I read Eat, Pray, Love for the second time and I read Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts.
- Paint my wall / hang pictures – This did not happen! Shame on me.
- Don’t gain any weight – I am actually up 1.8 pounds since my Nov 3rd weigh in.
Whomp Whomp Whomp.
Okay, pity party over!
Try harder this month? Of course!!
My December goals are very similar to Novembers. I feel like I need to reach those goals before I can actually move on to new ones. Right?
- Log 30 miles – Running or walking
- Make a NEW Training Schedule by December 4th and STICK to it!!
- Let’s try the not gain weight thing again – Really, I want to get below 187 like I was on my Oct 3rd Weigh-In. (see chart above)
- Drink 64 ounces of water PER DAY!
- Use MFP and DailyMile to their full potential!
- Read and finish 3 books – I ordered the Harry Potter set on Black Friday from Barnes and Nobles, they had some special going on in store. So I am conforming to the rest of society, even though it’s a bit late. Those should be here any day now. Anyone else read Harry Potter?
- Paint and hang pictures!
- Buy plane ticket to Minnesota to see my BBF Lindsay. We are going to this Event!
- And finally, try not to spend too much Christmas shopping!
Well, that ought to do it for December.
What are your goals for this final month of 2010? Are you already thinking of New Years Resolutions?