- The floors need to be cleaned and things need to get dusted
- My closet and dresser are over flowing with clothes. I think it may be time to donate.
- I have stacks of magazines from August that I haven’t read. Those need to get recycled.
- I need to clean my desk and go through old papers to file or shred.
- I need to go on a small grocery trip.
- Catch up on school work.
That is just SOME of the normal upkeep I need to catch up on.
All things willing, I should be able to finish the training and reduce the pain. I am excited to have a plan, and one that seems reasonable. But I am even more excited to be a C25K graduate! And then, of course, continue my excitement by going to Minnesota!
- Make training schedule and publish for world to see. – DONE!
- Print schedule and place on desk after desk is clean.
- Read! I haven’t been reading at all. It’s horrible. Today I WILL make time to read.
- Update my “Reading is Sexy” tab. – DONE! With only a few new books. Please leave me suggestions for good reads.
- AND, complete the activity on the training schedule for today!