Happy Tuesday! Can you believe this month is almost half over? In three short weeks it will be November, and most of us will be voting in mid-term elections! YIPES!!
After last weeks breakdown I decided it was time to reevaluate My Goals!
- Read more. At least one book every two weeks. – I have been reading but not at the consistency that I should.
- Focus on school more. – I dropped my math class becuase of an error on my part and the professor being a snarky witch. So now I just have my writing class. 🙂
- Spend less, save more. – I am actually doing well with this, as long as I don’t go to Ikea.
- Speak more Italian with my mom. – This is not going well. But I do try to talk to my cousins in Italy once a week, so that helps a bit.
- Learn more healthy recipes. – I won’t say I have learned new recipes, but I am eating a lot healthier than I was.
- C25K – I just started this! I waited to start because I am lazy and because it is really hot.
- 64 oz of water daily. – I successfully drink 64 oz or more almost everyday!
- Weigh in at 170 by Christmas. – 170 by Christmas now seems very daunting.
These are all goals I still intend to achieve. When I set them as “Labor Day Resolutions” I did not think I would have them all done before Halloween. I will be more than happy to say I have successfully achieved each point by Christmas/New Years…. Just in time for me to set New Years Resolutions!
The daunting task is my weight. I still have 20 pounds to lose. I am NOT going to focus on why I still have 20 pounds to go, or dwell on the reasons why I have not been losing. Such is life.
|Breakfast this morning.|
|Hungry Girl Fiber One Yogurt. And a No Sugar Added Chocolate VitaTop.
140 calories of yummy goodness!
|Lunch this afternoon. Amy’s Tomato Bisque Soup,
reduced fat Triscut crackers, and Chipotle Laughing cow cheese —
half melted in soup and half for crackers.
|Meet Sam. He is a one year old German Shepherd.
He was found in the street and needs a home!
He loves to play, nap, and watch sports! LOL
*Side note: My mom rescues German Shepherds and finds
them wonderful new homes. Saving the world one dog at a time!*