BYOC – Bring Your Own Craziness!!
For my new followers, Hello and welcome!
BYCO is 5 questions every Friday to help us get to know each other better. Sometimes serious, sometimes fun! Copy and Paste them into your own blog, and let’s have some fun!!
1) Last week we asked your favorite thing about being an adult. This week: What do you miss most about being a child?
I miss sleep overs at my friends house. We stayed up all night watching movies and playing video games. We ate all sorts of junk food. It was WAYYY better than being at my house. 🙂
2) When you make a serious life decision – do you use your head or your heart?
WHOA! Umm… I try to use my head, but my heart always gets in the way. I ask advice from my brothers and make lists of pros and cons. But I am pretty indecisive, so life decisions take me a while to make. Use getting my Bachelors degree for example, I couldn’t decide what to do for the rest of my life, so I stopped going to school and worked for almost 6 years trying to figure it all out.
3) In relation to blogs – are you a never commenter, a sometimes commenter, an almost always commenter or a direct email kinda person?
I try to almost always comment. Sometimes I just have nothing to say in relation to the blog. OR, like lately, I just plain ole forget to comment. Sorry ladies! I do have a direct email, on the right hand side. Some people have emailed me, and it’s fun to communicate on a more personal level too!
4) If life was a flavor – would it be savory, sweet, or sour?
Well, shoot! I like my meals to have a combo of all three. A sour drink, savory dinner, and sweet dessert! So I like my life that way too. Keeps it always interesting and never dull and boring!!
5) Repeat Question: What was your week like in blogland?
My week was alright. Gained some new followers, made some new friends. I am really thankful and appreciative for all the awesome comments and feedback I always get. It makes this journey so much more enjoyable, and you are always so encouraging!!