I wish Wednesday. I don’t believe this needs much explination. Just list some things you wish right now.
- I wish… my motivation would come back. Where did it go? It was just here! I need to workout more and I need that motivation to get me to go do it. “Sabrina, you fatty, get off your butt and start moving!” I know I have lots of things to motivate me — the closet I mentioned yesterday, some boots, and other things. But the umph, get up and go, kinda motivation is not here at the moment.
- I wish… someone would just kick me in my butt and tell me what I need to hear. Sometimes, tough love is really the best love. And I believe I need that right now.
- I wish… this weight would just melt off! Don’t we all! Why can’t it come off as easy as it went on? Now that would be the best wish come true. Ha!
- I wish… “the one” would show up soon. Like one of the dreamy characters from a Nicholas Sparks book. And we can live our life with love, romance, fun and adventure. I won’t hold my breathe for this one.
- I wish… I was better at math. College would be so much easier. Heck, I might even be done with college if I could do math!! Math is the devil. I don’t even wish to like math, just be good enough to take more than one math related class at a time, and pass! Is that to much to ask?!?!
- I wish… that some day, soon, I will get to go to NYC and go to a home Yankee game. Forget all other wishes, I would be delighted with joy and filled with emotion. I go to almost every game in Tampa when they come down, which is about 3 times a year, but it’s just not the same.
- I wish… for a new car. Yeah. Not much explination needed. Doesn’t even have to be brand NEW, just new to me. All the standard features would be nice. Not a beater, I have that already. Thanks.
- And last, I wish… I had kept dancing all those years ago. It’s my biggest regret and probably one of the biggest reasons for my weight gain. I miss dancing like I used to. I miss the ballet, en pointe, jazz, hip hop and contemporary — I miss it all. Watching So You Think You Can Dance with a stupid grin on my face isn’t doing it for me anymore. Even at 25, I know getting healthy and in shape again will allow me to dance again. Ha. And another motivator. I need to get out of this funk!!
Okay, your turn!! What do you wish??