Holy Moly Batman!! Sorry for two posts in one day, but I was checking things off my to do list when up popped an email alert. It was from a new follower, and she nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!! Thanks Kyra!!! Go check out her blog HERE!
Careful, with two awards in one week I might actually think I am getting good at this blogging thing. Don’t worry, I won’t let it go to my head, yet. But I do feel really special and loved! So thanks!!!
As part of the award I have to share seven random things about my self. Here goes nothing:
- Everything must be organized all the time.
- My favorite colors are purple and red.
- I will redecorate just for the sake of doing so. No holiday needed.
- My bathroom is like a Bath and Body Works warehouse.
- On my bathroom counter there is always a bottle of B & BW soap as well as the matching scent hand lotion. The same scent is probably in my shower too.
- I secretly really love tennis, playing and watching. Growing up I would never admit that.
- I have been to Italy 12 times. Next summer will be my 13th trip.
Now, I have to nominate a new blogger. Ehh. Not really sure if they are new to blogging, but I am new to blogging and they are following me, so they are new to me. HAHA. That works, right?
Both are great girls. Just like all of us, they have their ups, downs and struggles. You have been wonderful to me, now go support them in their journey too. I am sure they would appreciate the encouragement!!