Oh! And this is my 25th Blog. Yay. I am sticking with this.
And now for the purpose of this particular blog….
For anyone new, BYOC stands for Bring Your Own Craziness and it’s 5 questions every Friday where we get to know each other better. Copy to your blog and answer if you want to….and have fun!!
1. In the spirit of back to school time – what is your favorite school supply?
I love planners. I have a mini one in my purse. A larger one on my desk. And a calendar on the fridge. But truthfully, I love ALL office supplies. Especially Post Its. Yes, I will admit, I am an office supply whore.
2. Assume your house is on fire and the whole thing is going to burn to the ground and your loved ones are out and safe….and you have a few minutes to grab 5 things. Just five. What would they be?
- My puppy – Chloe.
- My laptop – it has all my pictures on it, and Skype, which is how I talk to the family in Italy.
- My cell phone.
- My jewelry box – there are some sacred things in there.
- The blanket on my bed. From my mom and grandmother.
3. In the spirit of vacation – what is your favorite drink – alcoholic or not?
Alcoholic, a really good margarita!
Non Alcoholic – if I am splurging then my new favorite soda is Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry Vanilla. But every other day, water with lemon please!
4. When is your birthday (if you want to say, no year needed) and what is your Zodiac sign. Does your sign match your personality?
May 30th, 1985. I am a Gemini.
- Traditional Gemini traits: Adaptable and versatile, Communicative and witty, Intellectual and eloquent, and Youthful and lively
- On the dark side: Nervous and tense, Superficial and inconsistent, Cunning and inquisitive
The traditional traits definitely fit me like a glove. The “dark side” I am not certain about, we would have to ask some of my friends. I can agree sometimes I am superficial, and I am most definitely always inquisitive. LOL. I need to know!
5. Normally this question asks which blog or comment stuck with you and why? You can answer that or how about just giving a summary of your week or how you feel about blog land this past week or anything you noticed…does that make sense?
I was a bad blogger this week. I just started catching up with everything today. Please forgive me. I feel a little green, you know, with envy. I want people to read and like my blog. I enjoy seeing the triple digit number of followers on other blogs, but I also know they were probably once like me, no followers, and checking with OCD like tenacity 43 times a day to see if a new follower has shown up…well, maybe not that bad. But still, you get the point.
And I will be back later with a more normal blog about my progress this week, and weekend plans. Hope you all are having a great Friday. And I can’t wait to read your BYOC’s!!