TGIF. Whew. This week has been weird, I feel out of my element. Maybe it’s because I have been house sitting and not in my bed, or my kitchen with all of my food and things. I am just ready to relax this weekend. Read book. Do some decorating. And shopping, grocery shopping. I like grocery shopping.
It’s a quite Friday night for me. Alone. It’s uneventful, but perfect. It has given me a lot of time to think and reflect. I have come up with some goals for the last 4 months of the year. Labor Day Resolutions.
- Read more. At least one book every two week. And that is generous because I can normally two books per week.
- Focus on school. Make studying a priority.
- Spend less. Save more.
- Speak more Italian with my mom. If you don’t use it, you lose it!
- Learn more healthy recipes.
- 64 oz of water per day.
- Weigh in at 170 by Christmas. That should be about 20 pounds give or take. In a perfect world I would say 165, but I do not want to set myself up for failure.
Those are some pretty hefty goals. But I like putting my goals in front of me, keeps me focused and motivated.
I don’t really have anything to report in the weight loss department. I don’t know where I stand. Which is good according to the No Numbers Challenge. LOL. Besides the fact that I sort of want to know. Back on track with eating today, after yesterday’s melt down. Still walking or jogging every day.
I hope everyone had a great Friday. Any exciting weekend plans? Or goals you are hoping to reach soon?